By Andres Calamaro

I have enough memory, analytical ability and heart ...


I'm sure history will confirm that Nestor was the best president of Argentina in the last fifty years and fifty years in Argentina may be ... always the one who took care of mothers and grandmothers and single mothers and grandmothers who respected and wanted to nullify the pardon that spared the horror of the dictatorship and its crimes.

Nestor, who restored hope to a wounded people, unstable and critical, the only face to empresariato and the powers that had historically agreed with criminal dictatorships and imperial plunder, that of Argentina which falls to visitors who arrive and want to stay and breathe country ...

Nestor personally knew little bit but enough perhaps k ...

I received as a citizen and friend, Nestor received a call from a December 30 only to tell of his emotion wet reading the letter from my sister Hebe recalling the militancy of the artists in the seventies "skinny with long hair and glasses" helping my sister pregnant with my nephew John was kind and gentle with my father and my brother.