"Palermo is" Diego Maradona confirmed on the first program of Susana Gimenez on Sunday night, more than 24 hours before making public the list of the 30 pre-selected to travel to South Africa 2010 World Cup. The happy news was Boca striker arrives in one of the most difficult moments of his life, at least from a legal standpoint. His ex-wife, Lorena Barrichi, sparked the biggest scandal to the player lived in recent years as a result of a contentious divorce . As if it were "shoe space," the world of football and the police this time go hand in hand.

WORD OF EX. The divorce proceedings between Martin and Lorena is developed with the same level of confusion with which he made the separation. She accused did not have evidence that the couple had ended when he took the bag and left. Today, three years later, he found, according to her, the person to whom he was married for over eight years remained hidden money. Lorena Barrichi exclusively, spoke with 7 DAYS.

- How are you emotionally after uncovering this pot?

"The truth is that it is a very difficult to carry, and is a little weird because it would have been better to sit directly with Martin, have a coffee, and end up like ... (thinks). I do not like being in the media talking about the past, nor of him. I will never speak ill of him.

- Are you disappointed with Martin because things are taking place as well?

"Yes, and I'm very sad, because live eight-year relationship and then not get to have a minimum or dialogue is a little sad. Going through lawyers after having lived so much stronger, is ugly, because even their lawyers have tried to carry this dialogue, and will be three years of this subject.

- How long you have no contact with Martin?

"Much more than a year. The last great dialogue we had was at the time of taking time out after photos (N. of the R.: in February 2008 he was photographed with another woman in December after Barrichi said it had overcome crisis after crisis the death of her baby.) Sometimes you're in a relationship where you come from evil, and you can find him why. I think that's what happened with the baby in some cases the pain the father takes him aside, and the mother on the other, and sometimes things have to be two. When something hard with a child that can unite or isolate, and in our case was disunity. I am a person who likes to have dialogue, at least as to say "things are not."

"I hid allegations that the money through a company ...

"The truth is that no longer interest me that because my relationship was very different, I was never thinking about whether he won or so. I was with him, I was at his best and in others that were not pink. But if he wins one, ten or four, I did not care. Then he came one day to say, "Lore, I need this documentation," and if the information he wanted, he was. Not that I had to play me, I was not fighting for money. If his bill or no bill, it's money from him, which I think is normal. But that does not have at least the minimum dialogue ... I feel a great pain. Love to have a divorce, to know another person, fall in love and form a family. If he had said, "get it over with," we would never have reached this situation is really awkward, bad for him.

- Do you feel guilt for having triggered this situation?

"No, no guilt. It took a long time and I feel in good conscience, I'm not bad people and did not act wrong with it. I always respected him and I will continue to respect. There is a God, the return of life is round, at some point things are given. I did not sit to say "I want you to do shit." The time came when I said enough, because I am a human being, I suffered a lot. Not that today with all this I am happy, I'm also going badly. It is he who must sit to resolve the issue. He was given every opportunity. May God grant that this can be resolved soon. Now it does not pass by me, goes through the lawyers.

Legal status. Eduardo Sande, Barrichi lawyer, summed up the situation for 7 DAYS: "When you abandon Palermo marital home, stay in the apartment where Lorena a number of papers from him. For the days have gone says you need to take these roles. She, who is a girl of good faith, thinking this was going to solve in a different direction then took, gave all the papers he had but took the precaution to get photocopies. He always thought that after eight years together he was going to behave differently. When it reaches the courts, photocopying and brings me among all these papers are contracts of Uruguayan society representing him to Palermo, which begins to create a diversion of funds. "

As a result of this management, wealth Dower, according to the applicant, was declined by a substantial figure, which translates into about $ 2 million once the divorce. But the copies are not a legal element. "We had to fight through offices in Boca for a court to confirm he had a contract with that company. The club took everything he could, until the judge summoned under pain of disobedience and fine, and Boca replied. Hence the evidence that, indeed, these copies are consistent with the contracts it had generated Boca offshore Uruguayan society, which represents Palermo, which is charged by the awards and the money they should collect it, that's the plot " said the lawyer.

While anxious Palermo reviews the countdown to South Africa, his former justice waiting in the next chapter of this story.