Wandagate has exposed her to a level she never imagined. Overnight, China Suárez became the target of criticism, mockery and insults that she is convinced she does not deserve.


But beyond everything that was said about her, she tried to keep her daily life unchanged and took refuge in her children first and in a couple of friends who support her above all else. In between, she had to concentrate on her work, as she has to continue with the filming of the movie, which is being shot half in Europe and half in Argentina.


These days she was in the North of Argentina, where she was able to reconnect with her own roots and rediscover the simplest everyday things that, for her, give her years of life. "Jujuy and some fibre that touched me. Its music, its colours, its energy. I went back to my childhood in one night. Filled with memories, images of my dad and my uncle chewing coca and listening to folklore in the living room of my house", she explained.


"A night with my children eating humitas and empanadas, listening to music and understanding that I never needed more than that to be happy", he added as a closing to this reflection that, for some, had a hint of nostalgia. The haters, for their part, took photos in this auction to mark the contrast with the opulence that Wanda Nara and Mauro Icardi showed in their reconciliation.