The day came when Lionel Messi had to lie to his grandfather in public. "What came out is a lie, "said player selected at a news conference, referring to rumors that were aware of a rift between him and his girlfriend, after his grandfather's statements to a radio.

"What people think and say what they want, " said the Barcelona player. Moreover, when asked about changes in personality after being set a second time with the Golden Ball awarded by FIFA, said: "I have to control my ego because I have always been, as I show, and at this point I'm not going to change. "

This week, Antonio Cuccitini, Messi's maternal grandfather Radio 2 Rosario said her grandson had left. After declaring that he would like to have a great-grandson, added: "But [Lionel] has a girlfriend now. Had one and they fought. "

To make matters worse, Antonio completed: "Best.'s very young. I always say that you enjoy good, healthy. "

Immediately, these statements toured the world, why it had to go out to disprove Messi from Spain.