Michael Buble was shocked when a fan asked him if his “penis gives lessons?”

The Canadian singer – who will marry Argentinean beauty Luisana Lopilato in April – was astonished by the saucy query, much to the shock of his young female supporter, who then explained he had misheard her.

He said: “Once I had a girl come up to me and she was 17 or 18, and she looked me right in the eye and said, ‘I was wondering if your penis gives lessons?’

“I looked at her and said, ‘Pardon me?’ I was speechless. I remember saying to my publicist, ‘This girl just asked if my penis gives lessons’ and the young girl got very angry with me. She said, ‘Not your penis, your pianist.’

“Talk about your ego getting in the way and letting you hear things you want to hear.”

Michael – who is renowned for his cover versions of songs by legendary artists - also revealed another fan tried to kill him at one of his concerts for “stealing” music from the original performers.

He told Britain’s OK! magazine: “I did a show in Virginia and he put wire in his hands and said I had stolen music from black people and tried to pop my head off. I went into the audience and he swung at me – I saw the fist and moved and pushed his face back.

“The FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) came to pick him up and he kicked the window out of the back of the car to get out to get me again. He wanted me dead.”

Source http://unrealityshout.com