I get up every day at 6 in the morning to do 40 minutes of gymnastics and out in time for the radio. I also care for meals and take the 14 pills I prescribed. Even canceled the tour was going to do with the new play. I do everything the doctors asked me, for me was a very loud wake-up call health episode suffered in July, "said Jorge Rial (49), for four months with a stent in an artery side, forcing him down a couple of changes. But ... there is always a but. Big Brother tempted me ... Maybe if I asked my doctor if I am allowed, I would have said no. So I chose not to ask, "launches with a smile Intrusion driver, days to return to the screen Telefe to command the first tank with the channel of the balls attempt to recover the lost leadership.
- When it takes longer to accept the leadership of GH: the first time in 2007 or now?
"The first time, because it was something I did not know and also had some itching to have been very critical of the program. But then I reasoned that the only way to know if the criticism was valid, was still inside the monster, as I said at the time. And once inside I realized I was good and enjoyed it. So now I did not hesitate to re-take the driving, because I know where I come and I know the team. For me it is back to doing something that gave me much joy.
- What do you enjoy most GH?
"The stories. When kids start to unwind the thread of his life, you find some interesting gems.
- What stories we drove past Big Brother caught you most?
"Without doubt the de Diego Leonardi was the strongest. I also remember a lot of Nicpon Celeste, a girl who participated in GH5 and said she was adopted, something that hit me personally. And I was surprised by the transformation of Marianela Mirra wet duckling beast, which was what led her to win the game. What brings you around years of normal life, Big Brother succeeds in two months.
"In other countries like Brazil or Spain, there is a Big Brother each year, but here is given in cycles. Why?
"Because the culture of Argentina is a bet on the continuity of what makes a good rating, until it ceases to give it. In contrast, in Brazil are more consequential than the public knows that every summer has a Big Brother. Here I estimate that if this issue is well, probably will stick one in the back. Or maybe not, it will ...
- Is there a possibility of another Celebrity Big Brother?
"Me personally I am not attracted celebrity much.
- Why?
"Because he's famous is not as interesting in a house. Besides, I know them all know what liars they are ... The truth, I'm sick of celebrities. And people are also tired.
"Just this year the biggest for rating ShowMatch were with Tito, Coki and Peter, unknown ...
"Because the public wants to meet new people. And Big Brother will give them that. I just saw the auditions of 30 pre-selected, and there are wonderful stories of life.
- Can anything in advance?
- Did you see that Big Brother always takes two or three weeks in arm? Well, this time on the first day you'll find a very strong story that will change the course of the entire House. In addition there are several participants who are going to give that talk of his past, and personal struggles. I saw people piola. I have a lot of confidence in this Big Brother. As viewers sit down to watch it.
- Are there changes in the rules?
"Yes. Be allowed to do things that were previously prohibited, certain privileges will cease to exist, there will be places in the house that will be different than they were. And very piola: the public will know the participants' thinking beyond the confessional.
- What advice would you give to participants?
"You come to play without any preconceptions. The House will destroy any previous planning.
"I imagine you'll be aware of the competition: Dreaming for dancing, a program that will also form reality.
"Yes, but Big Brother has his audience and is a proven product. We also have a very important plus: the production, which between Idol and Big Brother and amount as 12 reality shows on the back. That gives you a workout that comes only with years of experience. And another plus is the driver, of course ...