Inter's Argentine defender Javier Zanetti of Italy, relegated from the World Cup 2010 Germany 2006 and South Africa at the last minute shift selectors, said today that "not expecting anything" Nestor Pekerman or Diego Maradona, respectively.

"I did everything that was in my power to be and so I have nothing to reproach myself with, the decision of whether or not dependent on others. But even I have something to reproach or Pekerman or Maradona, I did not expect anything them, "Zanetti shot.

To the right side of the formation of the list of players from Argentina to go to South Africa was "a decision that corresponded to Diego and he made his choice."

"I have clear what happened, but I keep it for me," Zanetti highlighted in a conversation with Fox Sports, suggesting that their exclusion resulted from a situation extrafutbolística.

The Buenos Aires found that now "we have to give strength to those who are there because they have the ability to give joy to an entire country."

Meanwhile, speaking time for the performance of his replacement in the right of defense, Jonas Gutierrez, said "about doing the best he can in a position that is not theirs."

"It is a multipurpose player, a long journey, which focuses its efforts on defending the industry and pass it to attack when circumstances permit," he analyzed.

Finally, he confessed that if the group manages to turn albiceleste Olympics will be "very happy, like the rest of the Argentines."