Among elephants, giraffes and lions, Pa-mela David spent a full day in South Africa. In a reservation a few miles from Johannesburg, the beautiful brunette sat for seven days while working and enjoy the World Cup. The model will participate in the parade of Roberto Giordano and is hosted by the Bar de Quilmes, which is assembled a few meters from the stadium where Maradona plays Selection. That is the meeting point of Argentina fans. Pamela was with them a few hours before the game and then entered the stadium as a fan more.

Relaxed in a bar in Sandton, one of the most exclusive areas, north of Johannesburg, Pamela spoke about his recent separation of Laba-Bruno basketball and how it is being so far from Philip, his son three years. "We never parted so long. Fortunately, between the second and third game back to Buenos Aires to see it. "

- How do you maintain contact with him from South Africa?

-By phone. He does not engage with the computer, would rather talk on the phone a little while. Besides the score, if you do not want to talk about respect that. We never spent that much time we have separated. In conversation yesterday, I said, "what big toy you bring me." Luckily, Dad stayed at my house with him, not so surprised. I think I miss you more than him.

- In what state is the separation?

"We did the second hearing and I'm separated.

- Did it traumatic?

"No, but there was a long decision. Now each passing day confirms that it was the right decision. With Bruno, we have a good relationship. He takes it to Cordoba, next to Buenos Aires. But that we live forever, even though we were married. For us, nothing changes.

- Do men approach him with other intentions?

"At first no one was coming. Now I notice that ex reappear, friends who invite me to drink. It's all good, but today I have no desire to have commitments with anybody. Now I feel larger. In my day maiden was free. I have no desire to dumb or something serious. When one comes with broken dishes is as more defensive. If provided, it's all good, but I am not to give anything to anyone. I'm in a very selfish phase of my life, I have no desire to stop doing things for anyone.

- Will the psychologist?

"I've never done therapy. I needed. With my work I have no time to break me, and my house whenever I have to have a smile from ear to ear, never a pale. Last year was "The Fox" theater at night and midnight Artaza Nito TV. I never had time, not because he did not wish, to lower, falling.

- Are you a therapist?

"Yes, but I have wanted to meet a woman. Oh, what a title! No, really, I know a woman therapist, because I have very good chemistry with women. I'm very much a woman and I love being a woman. I have one friend of the environment, which is Celina Rucci, the rest are old friends with whom I get along great.

Let's talk about football, how he saw the selection on the court?

"At first I saw the game relaxed, but then was not so easy. We deserved to win by more, but they have a arquerazo. Still need to adjust some things, but I have much faith in the selection.

- Which player do you like most?

"Messi is touched with the wand. After more than expected "Bruja Veron. Carlitos Tevez loved me too. I love this selection.

"And how man, what you like most?

"I'm no closet. But that has more wave is Carlitos Tevez. I want it gives me a lot, but I do not know what I want.

- And Romero?

"He is the husband of a friend. I think pintón Eliana Guercio and I know that will not be angry if I say so.

- Demichelis?

"I liked how he played, he could have played a little better. Less a hairdresser ... so are the nerves, must be understood.

- What did you think Maradona suit?

"I loved the look of Diego, is that the girls they can. As coach of the national team, I'm one of the first to criticize him. I do not know why, but it criticized before the World Cup. I was too committed to it. I am around the school that says you have to prepare, but I covered her mouth and is well recognized. Hopefully, we tape the mouths of many.

- What impression did South Africa?

"I still do not have much time to travel, which I do these days. I was struck by the kindness of all, the effort to please, to serve you well. I'm intrigued to know the Kruger Park, but I'm a little scared because they say it is malaria. Like I brought the pills to take. For my life, I'm always hyper from my house, my son and work, I can not believe I'm locked in the hotel zapping in my spare time.